chelsea

Help! something seriously wrong with Ella *update PANTS PICS

Wow what a brilliant story! sounds like you have a very good vet. also a very good chicken hospital! must be fun living at your house!

Hope Ella continues to improve.

Yes we do Alfred, actually I am going to send him a thankyou card for taking a chance on her :D I reckon some inexperienced vets would have taken one look and said put to sleep - he has chickens himself and was amazed when the initial incident happened how calm and non affected Ella was by everything even though he was fiddling around with her bowel! :shock:

Dunno about fun here :lol: its chaos with a german shepherd & a chicken. Our house is tiny and she seems to have taken over, she even shares the dogs water bowl :roll:

My cleaning regime seems to have slipped on the back burner aswell....I am not inviting anyone in if they call :lol:

Wow what a brilliant story! sounds like you have a very good vet. also a very good chicken hospital! must be fun living at your house!

Hope Ella continues to improve.

Yes we do Alfred, actually I am going to send him a thankyou card for taking a chance on her :D I reckon some inexperienced vets would have taken one look and said put to sleep - he has chickens himself and was amazed when the initial incident happened how calm and non affected Ella was by everything even though he was fiddling around with her bowel! :shock:

Dunno about fun here :lol: its chaos with a german shepherd & a chicken. Our house is tiny and she seems to have taken over, she even shares the dogs water bowl :roll:

My cleaning regime seems to have slipped on the back burner aswell....I am not inviting anyone in if they call :lol:

Oh Chelsea I know just what you mean, going to send mine a little thank you something to my vet too. My vet is fab too! we are soooooo lucky. AND both our girls doing fine :dance: I am excited for your your normal pooh too. got to be a great sign.

Dunno about "sharing", my dog is terrified whats theirs is theirs & whats hers is theirs too! ansd she almosts puts her hands up " ok.. ok you want it you have it" that is bones water & dinner(but I draw the line at that!) :lol:

Chelsea, she's gorgeous!

Aww thanks, I have told her you think so... :lol:

Thanks for all your well wishes folks xx. She is just splendid now, I cant believe in just one week she has gone from nearly being put to sleep to eating me out of my kitchen and pinching biscuits off the dog (a german shepherd! :shock: ). It is a miracle!

We are keeping her in the kitchen for another 3 weeks (to sleep), she goes out with the others by day to free range but with a specially adapted pair of pants on :lol: (to prevent pecking!!!!).