Ain't Nobody Here

We're all planning walk in runs! Let's share!

Sadly, there was a fatality though :cry: . I brought my fork up and there was a froggie skewered on the end :cry: . I assumed it was already dead when I speared it but later I saw another one (live) so I think I've killed its partner :cry: .

Sorry - I had to laugh at this :lol:

Sounds like you are making good progress, digging is very calming :D

The gardener reckoned we need some cement under our slabs (especially where the run's going) :? . Not wanting to put a spanner in your works or anything :oops: . Having said that, I laid a slab path straight onto soil alongside and under our eglu and it was fine :) .

Does he mean mixed cement or just cement and sand mix? Cement and sand mix was my plan

Eeek :shock: . That's all a bit technical :shock: .

I'd better watch out for the "5 dollops of mortar" when my path gets laid tomorrow :anxious: . Should I get the oats in now, do you think :think::lol: ?

There's a bit of strimming going on outside and another bloke's turned up - not quite sure what's he's for :? . He just seems to be watching :roll: .

Hmmmm, not sure if you deserve to see the photos now :notalk: .

I can't decide whether to post progress as it happens or all together at the end :think: .

Oh, alright then, seeing as I've taken a couple of photos already :oops: . No workmen involved, I'm afraid :wink: . Just chickens and dog :lol: .

Homes and Gardens it ain't :oops:

3328757326_d560b29f30.jpg

"Better eat that grass while you can, girls :? . I'll be the lookout."

3327920375_97f043060f.jpg

oooh def need pics of the head honcho garden! I love a man covered in mud :wink:

Love the pic of chooks eating last of grass and lookout :D

Well I have moved the (green eglu) and cleared away all the Aubiose and bark I have filled the green wheelie bin (I hope they take it, it is HEAVY).

Chooks can`t work out where the door to the run is so still wandering round at the back of the Eglu....looks like they will be put to bed tonight :roll:

is the walk-in run going against the garage wall? I love to see the progress :D

whatcha planting in the raised beds? you could grow some raspberries or currants up the other wall or along the far wall?

and another bloke's turned up - not quite sure what's he's for :? . He just seems to be watching :roll: .

that's probably what he's employed to do :wink::roll::lol:

if you're getting sawing withdrawal symptons, you can always visit me .......... I've got to hack back the clematis, ivy and pear tree right back to the wall so my WIR can go as close to the wall as possible :D :D :D

This is the plan, Poet :) . I've got the little wall a bit wrong but otherwise it should look much like that.

The grass disappeared because the girls had their run on the bit of grass about where they're standing in the first photo :roll: .

3309726534_02d7ec4bab_o.jpg

wow! How did you do that? very professional :P

SOLD. Package him up and send him down ANH!

Hey hey hey! I called the gardener first, He is a bit yummy!

And ANH I am sure he would LOVE to know there are a load of women asking for his pic! :D

So are they back tomorrow?