Ain't Nobody Here

We're all planning walk in runs! Let's share!

I am so excited about the panels arriving today! I must try and upload the pics I've taken so far of the edging I've done. I'm popping out now to hopefully get a straw bale and some wood to make a table for the eglu to go on. Here's where I'm getting the panels from (free UK delivery!):-

http://www.happyhutch.co.uk/aviarys-aviary-panels.php

(Oh, and they have only charged me £35 for the door, not £39 as per the website)

Vicki ~ I'm glad you managed to get a power washer - they are brill aren't they? Unfortunately my OH has decided that its his toy, I'm heartbroken :wink::D I supervised in the cleaning of the cube :D

I'm going to start gradually getting the greenhouse cleared out over the next couple of weeks. Really looking forward to it, I love a good clear out :lol:

Don't know if this'll work if you don't have Google Sketchup installed (let me know please!) but this should show the sketches I've made of the garden and run.

Google Sketchup 3D Warehouse

You should be able to view them (and in 3D if you click that button). They're rubbish compared to the downloaded version but it gives you an idea (of how sad I am :oops: ).

A prize to the Omleteer who spots my deliberate mistake :wink: .