Guest chookiehen

Lost

A large bag of odd socks.

You know how socks diappear in the washing machine? Well I have an Omlet bag full off odd socks - I cleared out behind the boys beds this morning, and I now have pairs for probably 3/4's of the odd socks in the Omlet bag. It was hanging on the back of the cupboard door yesterday, but now it's not....

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Did the sock fairies drop it into your laundry pile by mistake??

2 weeks ago I found a lone red sock in the washing machine, I searched high and low for it's partner, but guess what I have just emptied the washing machine and the other red sock has appeared, now where has it been hiding all this time I have used the washing machine at least 6 times .................. :lol:

Claret you have reminded me of when a friend of mine went shopping wearing odd shoes!

She didnt realise until she was approached by a stranger who asked if she had noticed she was wearing odd shoes & had she left one in a shop when she was trying new ones on! :lol:

We still laugh about it even now! :lol::lol::lol:

Clare, my boys wear odd socks whenever they're not at school. They tell me it's the thing to do but I think They are just being too lazy to pair their socks up. :?

Shona, I think your socks may be here, we seem to have lots of odd socks that I don't remember buying. :shock:

Shona, I think your socks may be here, we seem to have lots of odd socks that I don't remember buying. :shock:

Right-ho - can you leave them out for the sock fairy, with a big note on them, telling her to get them back up here please?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Right-ho - can you leave them out for the sock fairy, with a big note on them, telling her to get them back up here please?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

We have a sock fairy too!!!

It steals my OHs socks and they and up in my drawer :lol::lol:

I never seem to be able to find a matching pair of socks so i always wear odd ones - today im wearing tigger on my right foot and a plain blue one on my left! :lol:

She puts my socks in OH's drawer :twisted:

Poor Andrew. I'm befuddled too as I have socks black with different shades of pink that are now odd (on a chocolate theme :oops: ) and usually have at least 7 odd socks :(

Socks just confuse me.... both hubby and son have to wear black socks for work/ school, and they've both got big feet (son size 9, hubby size 11) I can't work out who's socks are whose, so usually one has a drawer full of the things, and the other has none.... and boy don't they both moan :roll:

I keep saying that I will never sort out socks again, but then they make a great mess as they sort through the sock ple. I want a sock fairy :wink:

Daughter wears white socks... and I never wear the things at all :shock: