Snowy

It's Today!!

Dunno whether its just me, but Bella looks like she's wearing a really smart leopard print style posh coat and she has a lovely hairdoo of long flowing golden ginger hair. :lol:

She is a rather trendy little thing isn't she? 8)

Went out half an hour ago and Florrie was still pottering about, so left them a bit longer. Just been out now and they are all tucked up in bed. :shh: Had a peep through the egg port and got a few little chortles and chirrups - no sign of world war 3 at all! Bless! :angel:

Phew - first day over! Brilliant! :D

WHOOO HOOOOO....what beautiful chickens...and what a beautiful eglu.

Bet you wont be able to sleep tonight, you'll be so excited.

Bet you'll be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow :lol::lol:

congrats snowy!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats on your lovely girls :D And, from now on, you'll never have a lazy lie in!!! I wake up, think :shock: "The Girls :shock: " and belt outside to let them out. Better than any alarm clock :wink::lol:

Well I did the dash this morning - very trendy in PJs, dressing down anorak and clogs at 7am!! :shock::oops:

They were all waiting to be let out - obviously not early enough for them!

I decided to divide the run for a while to give the tweenies chance to get out of the eglu without being attacked, and the fimbles very obligingly waited in their half whilst I set it up! At least Fizz came out for a while:

Fizz - she does have eyes somewhere!

122-2251_IMG.jpg

Wracked my brains thinking of a way to divide the run, then had a brainwave:

122-2252_IMG.jpg

Worked very well until Pom decided that the tweenies treats looked better than hers, so she just hopped through! Florrie tried but chickened out half way through, then was stuck because the canes lifted her feathers, so she had to be rescued :roll::oops::oops: Next time I left smaller gaps between the canes and that worked a treat. Head Chicken Keeper has spent all day feeding them treats and topping up their water every time they have a mouthful :roll::roll:

122-2254_IMG.jpg

Neighbours have been to visit and spent some time discussing how well an eglu would look in their gardens!!

Brilliant day (again!) :D:D:D