Ziggy

24 hours to go... UPDATED he is here, with pics

I slept like a log... but then I did spend nine and a half hours painting DD2's bedroom yesterday and feel really stiff today... tonight might be a different thing though, with Charlie being here...

Hitting the road in 30 minutes, got to go a bit earlier than planned as it seems the M4 is closed at J18, so taking different route...

:dance::dance::dance:

Thanks everyone, will post pics as soon as possible...

Well here he is!!

We had a very smooth drive home, Charlie was an angel. When we got home I took him straight to the garden, and he had a wee and a poo out there. He has been exploring the house, this place is huge compared to the small house his breeder lives in, so he seems a little lost, and a little concerned about the cats glaring at him.

He has had a good meal, and is now napping. He seems to love the big garden too, I think the space will be lovely for him.

The breeder had tears has she said goodbye to him :( ... it was quite emotional... I called her after we got home and she was really pleased Charlie hadn't been sick... will update her tomorrow about how his first night home went.

Anyway, for all puppy aunties out there, here are the promised pictures (sorry there are so many, I love taking pictures, and I love showing off my kids and animals...)..

This is him, my gorgeous boy

Charliecloseup.jpg

Charlieindiningroom.jpg

Charlieinplayroom.jpg

Charlie.jpg

charlieandme.jpg

This is him in the garden with my DD1

charlieandjen.jpg

Charlieoutside.jpg

And finally him in his bed

Charlieinhisbed.jpg

He is very adorable... I'm so happy he has become part of our family...

Hugs to everyone,

What a scrummy little bundle...is he all gangly...we (the dogs :wink: ) used to swim with setter & her daughter used to come along too, never swam, just caused uproar on the side of the pool & much laughter at the lack of control she had over her legs :wink::lol:

Sha x

Charlie's front and rear halves look like they are not controlled by the same nervous system :P . He will rush somewhere, then slow and stop, but he seems to be front-braked and front-traction... so the front legs, head and shoulders stop, but somehow back legs, hips and tail don't, and speed past his front half making him look a little drunk...

He has been a total darling today... very quiet for a while (and yes of course I was getting worried), but woke up nicely and played and explored and ate well for supper (he had more or less ignored his dinner).

I am very proud of him for managing 3 wees and 2 poos in the garden (and nothing inside) so far... The cats still look puzzled and a little hunched when catching sight of him, but generally seem quite chilled about it...

Now tell me... this is way too calm and good... after all these months of preparations, surely it is going to get much harder??