Chook n Boo Mum Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 well, she's gone offline so hopefully she's sorting it out. P I hope so ..........Paula, would an ambulance crew be able to take a patient's children if there was no-one to stay with them ? Sha x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 6, 2010 Author Share Posted January 6, 2010 I am going in a bit, kids are up and we are going. They weren't asleep apparantly. HUbby is here he's never away thankfully. I wont call am ambulance as they are needed in the snowy icey areas... I am not that needy Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 I am going in a bit, kids are up and we are going. They weren't asleep apparantly. HUbby is here he's never away thankfully. I wont call am ambulance as they are needed in the snowy icey areas... I am not that needy I am really glad to read that. I know it probably seems like you are making a fuss over nothing, but its better to be safe than sorry. Hope it's okay. Good luck Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 6, 2010 Author Share Posted January 6, 2010 I bet it's just bruised and you;ll all have them laughing at me.... on your heads be it... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jimnpaula Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 I hope so ..........Paula, would an ambulance crew be able to take a patient's children if there was no-one to stay with them ? Sha x We can if we have enough seats and there's no other options, not ideal obviously. Glad you're getting seen to CM. P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 I hope you're ok xx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 6, 2010 Author Share Posted January 6, 2010 I am NOT missing Big brother so am going after that... ok I should have gone earlier Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 I completely understand, BB is brilliant right now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 I bet it's just bruised and you;ll all have them laughing at me.... on your heads be it... its a cross I am prepared to take Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 6, 2010 Author Share Posted January 6, 2010 ouch Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jimnpaula Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 I bet it's just bruised and you;ll all have them laughing at me.... on your heads be it... its a cross I am prepared to take Me too. Obviously, it's easier to diagnose a patients' injury when I can actually examine them... P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 6, 2010 Author Share Posted January 6, 2010 stop it, I keep trying to half laugh.... and it's making me in pain... Next time I fall over can you be flying past my house and that will be easier... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 (edited) I bet it's just bruised and you;ll all have them laughing at me.... on your heads be it... ....and I'd rather they were laughing than you crying in pain unnecessarily Am I a bit of a sensible headed mother hen tonight ? Sha x Edited January 6, 2010 by Guest Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Happy chickens! Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 Sorry to hear about all that - as one very clumsy oaf to another I can sympathise (I broke a rib slipping in the bath once!) and hope you are much better soon. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jimnpaula Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 Next time I fall over can you be flying past my house and that will be easier... I'd pop up now if I weren't so tired and have a shift to try and get in for tomorrow. I've been driving in snow for 12 hours, and have more of the same to come by the looks of it. I'm going to bed now so I can decide in the morning between driving 20 miles to base or walking to nearest station... Take care with the drive. "Ooops, word censored!"ody wants to go to hospital but it's best to get it checked sooner in case you are trapping a nerve, you'll heal quicker. And do take the arnica, it can't hurt. P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 Sorry to read about your lates escapade Cookie. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 Oh dear, you are just not having any luck are you? Look after yourself x x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Olly Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 I've never known a thread grow so quickly! Poor you Cookie - hope it turns out to be nothing more than bruising. Let us know, won't you! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 Fingers crossed that you have done any serious damage. Hope you are feeling better soon. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickweed Posted January 6, 2010 Share Posted January 6, 2010 It sounds a nasty injury. Poor you ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angels4 Posted January 7, 2010 Share Posted January 7, 2010 I'm sorry to read you have taken a tumble, but glad you are having it checked....I do have two words for you... "BUBBLE WRAP". Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted January 7, 2010 Share Posted January 7, 2010 Hope everything is ok Cookie Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted January 7, 2010 Share Posted January 7, 2010 Oh dear, do you think she's damaged something else and can't type ? Cooks, I hope you're OK? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted January 7, 2010 Share Posted January 7, 2010 I've only just read this thread. Cooks, you are summink else! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted January 7, 2010 Share Posted January 7, 2010 Hope you don't mind me jumping in here Lynsey with a quick update to all you worried Omlet friends..........I had a text just before CM went to bed in the wee small hours, the hospital says no breaks or dislocations, but her rotary cuff could be torn ......sounds very painful & I hope it heals quickly hunny Sha x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...