Griffin

I've Been Egg Shopping! *New pics page 12*

Pox on those that pinch this computer so I can't see what's going on! Well that's my family cursed for the day. Now where are those piccies Griffywiffy??? Eh? Eh?????? Fingers off keyboard and onto camera shutter pronto. Haven't seen Lewis for a while - have you tidied up your room yet so you can do some hatching too? :twisted:

Still no photos because they're still in the incy, I haven't opened it yet :shameonu:

At last one of the frizzle Silkies has pipped and so has another Hamburg :D It's hard to say what the other eggs are doing because they're being used in a game of football by the three that have hatched :roll: I do hope this encourages them to hurry up because I neeeeeeeed chick cuddles *stamps feet*

Still no photos because they're still in the incy, I haven't opened it yet :shameonu:

At last one of the frizzle Silkies has pipped and so has another Hamburg :D It's hard to say what the other eggs are doing because they're being used in a game of football by the three that have hatched :roll: I do hope this encourages them to hurry up because I neeeeeeeed chick cuddles *stamps feet*

Why are the photo's in the incy? The chicks won't appreciate them as much as weeeee dooooo! :twisted:

You lot are so impatient :lol:

Mefinks when I labelled the eggs I got the frizzle & cuckoo silkies mixed up :oops: The Silkie that hatched this morning is more partridge than cuckoo and I know the frizzles produce blacks, blues and partridge so I guess this ugly brat is a partridge frizzle Silkie. So the Silkie still hatching in the incy is a cuckoo. I hope :lol: The humidity was down and the incy was full of poo so I've hoiked the hooligans out, topped up the water and the rest can get on with hatching in peace. This means you get photos :D

Ugly chick wotisnotacuckoosilkie:

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

Hamburger One with Daisy:

IMG_0760.jpg

And then I lost track of who was who in the Hamburger stakes, so here's a selection of them both :oops:

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0766-1.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg