Paola

Omlet bum!

Finally OH has worn his pants that he has had in his draw for about 6 months :roll: The cunning plan of not washing his pants so that he is left with only his Omlet ones has worked :shock::lol: I thought I should take a picture for prosperity :wink: I think he gives James a good run for his money (not that I am biased :liar: )

IMG_0455.jpg

:lol::lol: Funny Paola!! (My OH has had a pair for a whole 12 months and I've yet to see them on)

Lovely pair of hairy legs to go with the Omlet Bum too :wink:

What I'd give to put a wax strip on those.......

Funny you should say that. He hates being hairy and decided to shave his legs one day but got half way through one leg and gave up because it was taking him so long :lol::lol:

What is it with OH not wanting to put on their Omlet pants? :?

Funny you should say that. He hates being hairy and decided to shave his legs one day but got half way through one leg and gave up because it was taking him so long :lol::lol:

Just you tell your hubbie to leave his legs hairy, Paola - nothing sexier than a toned pair of hairy legs! :D:D

Just you tell your hubbie to leave his legs hairy, Paola - nothing sexier than a toned pair of hairy legs! :D:D

I cannot tell him that Shona because he would not be able to put his crash helmet on to come home :roll::lol: