Guest chookiehen

Are you a CHAV?!

Aahh, the Trisha show - now that added to my chav points.....a couple of friends went to uni in Norwich so decided to be part of the audience for the Trisha show (which was at the time filmed in Norwich)....one of them decided to go for the bottle of bubbly prize for being the person in the audience that asked the most questions/ made the most comments and so therefore I know someone that has been on the show :roll:

What's wrong with shopping at the Co-op by the way? I grew up in a village which had a Co-op so we all shopped there :?:(

Well I wasn't going to mention this but i got 51% I am not sure why but we do have tea and i do shop at the co-op and I always use second class stamps and call the sofa a settee..................Oh and we were banned from a little chef in Somerset because Tom who was only 2 at the time destroyed a lovely display on the counter, I am not joking they asked us to leave and to never return........... :cry::cry: Although I haven't appeared on Trisha and don't know anybody that has ......Phew.... :lol::lol:

Joe has asked me to point out that he is more "non-chav" than chav if you know I mean - sorry Nicola that is going to sound really harsh towards you now

It's not me its Joe , Honest!

If it makes you feel better, he's currently dressed in his trackies and is about to down a bottle of white lightning behind the back of the co-op wiv is mates innit. oh and he is gesturing at me with one hand in the air and the other tucked in the waistband of his trackie bottoms :roll:

:D:D:D:D:D

A

xx

31% strangely I'm pleased. It might stop my expublic school husband from calling me posh.

I think its because us high scorers are honest so when it says have you ever..

I've had one pot noodle in my life for example, at v98 it was rank but it was food. And Have you ever worn jewellery from 'Elizabeth Duke' at Argos? yes when I was under 10 though.

Can you name footballers wives characters? I should think my parents no of Chardonnay and they don't have a tv!

31% strangely I'm pleased. It might stop my expublic school husband from calling me posh.

I think its because us high scorers are honest so when it says have you ever..

I've had one pot noodle in my life for example, at v98 it was rank but it was food. And Have you ever worn jewellery from 'Elizabeth Duke' at Argos? yes when I was under 10 though.

Can you name footballers wives characters? I should think my parents no of Chardonnay and they don't have a tv!

....and how can I choose between Stella and Carling when I don't drink? - nor do I take any wine to dinner parties - or would even consider asking to buy a cigarette from someone :?