craftyhunnypie

What have you all been making?

The bias is the easy bit. It's getting it where I want it, also easy-ish but looking at it afterwards you think oh my good golly gosh what did I do! :shock: Not quite there yet, it's still a tangle of tubes - a bit like Predator hair! :lol: Underoverunderover, add more, snip that, tease that. I want a light box now, so I can be more exact with the next one! :lol:

I have no idea how or where it went - it's something like 15 x 15 inches, so not exactly tiny!!!

Thank you ladies - finished the bias now and ironed it sort of. Still not happy with the wonky bits but I've been nagged that I'm too much of a perfectionist! :oops::lol:

The orange matches the little flowers on the cup and saucer. :D

This is a bit better regarding light, but not much!!!

20150517_105213_zpsypllabiq.jpg

Wow - thats very impressive.

I also love the knitted flowers, I've got the pattern on my 'projects' list but still haven't got there. They look brilliant as a bouquet!

Aren't they crocheted? :whistle::whistle:

:lol: Now you mention it, CatTails, they are!

I've got a pattern for KNITTED flowers on my Ravelry list, as I said - and I saw these and assumed that was what they were! They are fabulous either way.

Attention to detail has always been my strength!

Post exam knitting...Getting round to knitting the birthday present I received from my sister, a 'Hitchiker' scarf in lovely blue green hues, In Lang Yarns 'Jawoll magic degrade'. The pattern is from ravelry, and basically you start with a few stitches, and gradually increase, creating points at one edge every 8th row, so your rows get longer and longer. Currently on poont no. 33 of 42. Sadly I haven't got round to taking piccies yet.