Sheilaz

Eglu for humans!

Some of you may remember the discussion about the possibility of an Eglu for humans a couple of years ago.

Since that time, the Rablu (/Guinlu) and the Ducklu have successfully been launched, and also the Mark2 Eglu with the Mark 3 imminent.

Now that the design of the latter has been finalised, it is time to work further on the most challenging project so far.

It is envisaged to be for single occupancy, making it ideal temporary accomodation for visitors, but more likely a cheap option for students and other teenagers.

Think of the advantages; It can be transported easily across the country instead of paying vast accommodation bills at university. No need to convert the attic as the family grows, just line up the teenlus in the garden.

Messy teenagers who never clean or tidy? Just get them to hose it down once a week.

Teenagers who don't take regular showers? Their will be an optional extra of a dustbathe facility, so much better for the skin than gels & water.

However, the set up cost will be enormous, so it is necessary to gauge potential interest by releasing the first batch of prototypes.

To obtain a free prototype, requests must be posted on this thread today, preferably by mid day. Don't state a colour preference yet as the first batch will be rainbow.

Hurry while stocks last!

Sheila could i put my name down for a Teenlu I am in desperate need of one at the moment and would appreciate a fast delivery.......Any colour but black would be good to match the current fashion and minimise cleaning............... :lol::lol: It would also be handy if it came fitted with a microwave and fridge......... :lol:

Actually I'd love a wifelu. I would lock myself inside and put something lovely on the CD player and get my watercolour paints out or a nice box of card making things and have a peaceful afternoon doing whatever I wanted. No one would be able to disturb me with cries that the biscuit tin was empty and could I bake some more please or that someone had walked mud all through the house or that they were all hungry and was it teatime yet.

A purple wifelu with a lock on the inside would suit me nicely please!

To obtain a free prototype, requests must be posted on this thread today, preferably by mid day. Don't state a colour preference yet as the first batch will be rainbow.

Hurry while stocks last!

Very good Shelia :D:D:D

Any particular reason why the replies had to posted before mid day :think: Nothing to do with the date :?::wink::shock::D:D