Daphne

Welcome!

• Omlet Staff

Welcome!

Are plans afoot to move the other threads over too?

I'm afraid that at the moment we haven't worked out a good way of moving the old threads over and after much scratching of heads, we have had to give up. However, on a positive note, I don't think it'll take long before this area fills up with topics and we are not going to take down the old site for a quite a while, so it can be referenced if you want :)

James

ooh good idea

This is my home town

http://www.visiteastbourne.com/

Used in the newly released Brighton Rock film - Eastbourne Pier was used instead of Brighton as it is more traditional and they put lots of 50's stuff on it for a few weeks while they were filming.

Has notorious (and very beautiful) suicide spot Beachy Head - second only to the Golden Gate bridge for numbers

Thank you for the warm welcomes. You'll find there aren't too many of us at this point. I was lharber on the US site, and hope to switch to that username over here - much easier to type than East_Texas_Chick - along with my signature and avatar. Can't imagine why I did that in the first place. Must have been distracted by my chickens...