patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

A plane just flew over our house and I wondered where it had been and is going... quick google and found this map showing previous flights - scary if you speed it up and zoom right out ;)

This can easily become addictive! I'm now listening out for planes going over my house, then watching how fast they go by on the map to and from Heathrow. And comparing how noisy they seem here to how far away from me they look on the map.

I think I'd better shut it down now and go and do something a bit more constructive! :oops:

Will be leaving shortly to drop the girls off at my parents house where they'll be staying until Tuesday. Child free days! Mr Griffin and I will be terribly bored, complain constantly that we miss them and will spend the next few days twiddling our thumbs :lol: He's on-call so we can't even go anywhere exciting :roll:

I'm now listening out for planes going over my house, then watching how fast they go by on the map to and from Heathrow. And comparing how noisy they seem here to how far away from me they look on the map.

I think I'd better shut it down now and go and do something a bit more constructive! :oops:

Only thing is Sam, it's not live data - the most recent they can publish is 48 hours old, owing to security. Oh well, I'll be looking up this morning's 8:20 flight on Monday - it was so low, I could see them waving (not really ;) )

Just done the race for life locally, 32 minutes, so not as good as my fastest time of 27 minutes but not bad for an old girl. Phil met me at the finishing line with a 99 cone :D

WELL DONE! I think he should have nmet you with 99 x 99 cones ;):D

Hubby and I fitted an automatic pophole opener to the spare chicken coop today, which we are going to move the girls into. We're going to leave it doing its own thing for a few days, to make sure it doesn't malfuntion and lock the hens in or out :shock::lol: Then, when we move the girls in, it will be good bye early mornings and having to ask the neighbours to shut the hens away if we are out late :dance:

Just done the race for life locally, 32 minutes, so not as good as my fastest time of 27 minutes but not bad for an old girl. Phil met me at the finishing line with a 99 cone :D

Well done :clap:

Thanks :oops: , I've raised nearly my target of £300 this time. I haven't totted it up but over the years I must have raised about £4,000 for Cancer Research UK 8)

Just went sale shoe shopping for some holiday wedges. Got a really nice pair (these) - really pleased as there was an extra 20% off this week. The got to the checkout to find that there was a buy one get one free offer in my size :dance: Got a pair in both colours - result :D (I don't normally do grown up shoes :oops: )

Poor her, and you. Kids are great for de colouring your hair, eh :lol:

Spent today trying to figure out if we can afford to put in an offer on the house we saw yesterday........... it's just lovely, and ticks all our boxes. Wish us luck!!

Hubby is taking me away for weekend for my birthday (it was in January but we were snowed in).

It's a surprise but I have worked out where :oops:

Went to have a look a the bees today after letting Flash out to cockadoodledooo this morning.

Neighbour opened bedroom window then slammed it shut!!!!

It was 8 O'Clock....he should have been up already!