patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

Leaving in 45 minutes to collect my girls from my parents house :dance: I've missed them so much. They sound like they've had a lovely time. I'm taking the dogs with me and we're having a picnic at our favourite nature reserve before coming home :D

I''ve posted this elsewhere too but I'm so happy and proud I can't help posting here too :D .

The Scottish Qualifications Authority have botched up again but I'm quite happy as it meant YS got his Higher results a day early :D . 29,000 out of 160,000 students got their results by text today by mistake.

He got an A in Biology, A in English, A in Geography and B in Chemistry 8) . I can't stop grinning :lol: . He doesn't even know yet as he's away and won't be expecting a text from me till tomorrow :lol: .

I''ve posted this elsewhere too but I'm so happy and proud I can't help posting here too :D .

The Scottish Qualifications Authority have botched up again but I'm quite happy as it meant YS got his Higher results a day early :D . 29,000 out of 160,000 students got their results by text today by mistake.

He got an A in Biology, A in English, A in Geography and B in Chemistry 8) . I can't stop grinning :lol: . He doesn't even know yet as he's away and won't be expecting a text from me till tomorrow :lol: .

What a fabulous set of results...very well done him :clap::clap::clap: (and you too of course, because he obviously got his brains from somewhere :D )

Traces of E Coli in the mains water supply. Found out after OH and I had cleaned our teeth this morning :anxious: I boiled water for DS and DD for teeth cleaning and the furry pet water bowls. Bottled water now bought. I am not sure how I am going to fill up the Chicken's water containers (6 litre and 12 litre containers) tonight, better start boiling the kettle and pouring into buckets to cool down.