patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

:lol: Sounds like my cooking.

That pony is adorable, how I would love to walk it. Going to see my sister and her horses on tuesday and help her with 'riding for disabled' can't wait. :D Then picking up my son from Heathrow after 2 years away :D:dance::dance: I might be a bit excited. :lol:

A true Falabella miniture pony is no more than 34" at 4 years old. This is Melenek, one of the original stallions to be imported over here

Menelek.jpg

Aww, not a lot bigger than my friend's deerhounds.

Oh dear! My baked macaroni was so bad that even the dogs wouldn't nick it... :oops:

:lol: you obviously don't have lurchers then, shall I send a couple your way? They're very good at stealing 8)

Thanks Clare, which type of Protexin would I get? There seem to several different ones.

Thankfully, the diarrhoea seems to have mostly cleared up. I've fed a couple of very small, plain meals (chicken and potato) today which doesn't seem to have hurtled through :vom: It would be a really good idea to keep something in the pet first aid box for the future though.

Sorry everyone for steering this thread onto such a revolting topic - I promise not to discuss it any more! :lol:

Hmmm, dogs woke me at 2.45 am to go to the garden :cry: , I ddin't go back to sleep thankfully as the dogs wanted out again at 41.15 :evil: I must then have dozed off about 4.45....woken at 7am by kids who had decided that the gataux that my above mentioned friends had brought down for me. They were shouting at the dogs who were eating it :twisted: I am now tired & grumpy :shh:

You may feel grumpy but at least you're not having to search for a body :shock: Found blood on the hall floor when I got up and woke DS worried that something had happened to him :oops: Found a frog in the lounge so put it in the garden, then as I drank my cuppa I noticed blood on the carpet, the TV stand & the curtains, I fear the frog I found wasn't the only one my kitties brought in as he seemed to be in good shape, so it looks like they've massacred another frog but I can't find where they've hidden the body :vom:

Snowberry, have a little snooze and hopefully you'll feel better, then you can supervise the kids as they bake you a replacement cake, I don't know how old they are but they'll probably turn out a better one than the dogs :)

Well, further to my previous post about a dog with upset tummy (thanks for the you've been tango'd comments folks... yes, we were! :lol: ) hubby and I shampooed the carpets this weekend.

I was absolutely gobsmacked at the colour of the water coming out of the carpet :vom: but everything now looks brighter and smells fresher :D

A gross but satisfying job done.

Well, further to my previous post about a dog with upset tummy (thanks for the you've been tango'd comments folks... yes, we were! :lol: ) hubby and I shampooed the carpets this weekend.

I was absolutely gobsmacked at the colour of the water coming out of the carpet :vom: but everything now looks brighter and smells fresher :D

A gross but satisfying job done.

Sorry for that :oops: I hope that Tango's better now, I'm glad that normality has returned, albeit after you and your hubby had what sounds like the job from hell, I think you should reward yourselves with a nice drink :D If you haven't already :wink: