patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

My dearly beloved Mr Griffin is a numpty :lol: On Facebook he spotted one of my friends and thought it was someone he used to work with so added her. I thought it strange when I saw that they were now friends and wondered how he could know her. He commented on her status earlier with a really cryptic reference. Tonight I asked him what he was raving on about and he asked how did I know her too. I said I don't really but she's on the Omlet forum. He swore blind she lived up the road in Carterton, was 23 and married to a bloke named Harvey who he still works with. I said that doesn't sound right at all, and then after taking a closer look at her profile he realised that his former colleague shares a name with an Omleteer and he didn't know this person at all :lol::lol::lol:

He felt a proper wally and I think deleted her as soon as his numptiness was uncovered!

apparently tomorrow we are either installing the new (to us) cube :dance: or car shopping :(

It depends on whether or not OH's specially commissioned door conversion has been completed by his "artisan" welder.

I think you can guess what I am hoping for....I will post pictures if I get my wish!X

Sounds interesting.

Back from Tatton with several plants a cockeral (metal) for the girls and some new Backdoor shoes 8) Smashing drive over the top to Knutsford. Interesting town shall have to return to shop.

Bit worrying coming off the hills driving behind a lorry filled with gas cylinders with loads of smoke coming from his brakes. Still better behind than in front :shock:

youngest has invited 4, yes 4!!! friends to sleep round on Friday night; now oldest wants 1 friend as well.... I dont actually mind that much, but we have (adult) friends down to stay on Sat/Sun - so all those kids need to clear out pretty sharpish on Sat morning.

How did it go? Did everyone survive? :)

DH has just cooked a tagine on his majmar (charcoal burner) :clap: We bought it in Morocco a few years back and the dish and majmar cost all of £5 :shock: Anyhoo... here's his recipe.

Burn coals in the majmar, put pot on top, add olive oil and fry onions and ras el-hanout spices. Add tomatoes/peppers/slices of lemon/olives, give it 15 mins then chuck in Linda McCartney meatballs. 20 mins later, add two eggs, leave lid on for a few mins then serve on couscous, with pitta for dipping. Yum yum.

I've just ordered "Cooking of Africa and the Middle East" from Amazon. Can't wait to try "Banana and Melon in Orange Vanilla Sauce" from Madagascar 8)