Griffin

A Friend For Nancy.

Nancy is the kitten I handreared recently from just a few hours old, see her thread here http://club.omlet.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=78955

It was such a shame she was raised without siblings to knock about with, to learn from and for companionship. She hero worshipped my older cats and the dogs but I knew she was really missing out and felt awfully sorry for her. She's very clingy, especially with me and my eldest daughter Daisy, we're obviously her best friends but it's not the same as having another kitten to play with.

So last Monday I was beside myself with joy when I got a call asking me to collect a kitten :dance: Apparently mum had been killed in an RTA and the kittens distributed amongst colleagues at work. The wife of a chap who brought this one home called my branch of Cats Protection because her cats hated it on sight and she was concerned he was very young.

I collected him last Tuesday. He looked to be about seven weeks and was without a doubt one of the cutest kittens I have ever met :D Nancy was unimpressed initially but now they are good friends. She's enjoyed having someone to boss about :lol: She's enjoying chasemechaseyou games and pretend killings :lol: She does however get tired of him sometimes and hides to get some peace and quiet, she's not used to someone being so demanding :lol:

With only one housecat being male, Chandler, and three females, it's nice to have another boy to even things out a bit more so I doubt very much he'll be going anywhere :D Please say hello to Rory :clap:

IMG_8417.jpg

IMG_8419.jpg

IMG_8422.jpg

IMG_8423.jpg

IMG_8424.jpg

IMG_8429.jpg

IMG_8432.jpg

IMG_8435.jpg

IMG_8436.jpg

IMG_8438.jpg

IMG_8446.jpg

IMG_8451.jpg

Nancy does look like a BIG big sister doesn't she! Its lovely that they can grow up together, I'm sure they'll do well with a playmate their own age. My late middle aged pair still fight, eat and sleep together, the boy is the only cat in the world that the girl doesn't hate :shock: Mind you, she isn't always overkeen on him either :lol: Your's both look adorable :D

He's so cute. I looked at the video of your little girl...& cried. My 15 year old girl is on the dining table & fading away fast, but when she heard the meowing of your kitty, she seemed so alert & happy; perhaps she thought it was her kitties from all those years ago...that is such a lovely memory for her, thank you for cheering us up :) xxx

He's so cute. I looked at the video of your little girl...& cried. My 15 year old girl is on the dining table & fading away fast, but when she heard the meowing of your kitty, she seemed so alert & happy; perhaps she thought it was her kitties from all those years ago...that is such a lovely memory for her, thank you for cheering us up :) xxx

Awwww you've made my eyes leak too.

Snowy he's grown a lot in the past week. I'll persuade him to pose for another photo session tomorrow :D