Sammiboo

Omleteers Fit for 2012

It's mad, why bother getting a dog if you're not going to walk it?

Just back from our walk, Cookie is fast asleep on the floor. She loves the chucky ball thing, really wears her out. Really makes my wrist hurt though. It's got to be good for my bingo wings though - must remember to use left arm too :wink:

Right I'm joining a dog walking club with you two then! Your dogs sound much more like the sort Tango would get on with, she could walk all day too. We did a 2.5 hour walk last weekend which culmintated in Tango doing mad zoomies with a labradoodle as we were nearly back at the car :lol: I wouldn't mind some of her energy!

The look of horror on these ladies' faces when I said I did 1.5 hours walking each day was priceless though :roll: They didn't take me up on my offer to go walking with them...

Back on track :D:D , I did the Sport Relief Mile at school yesterday with all the children in fancy dress, I did a mixture of run and walk hand in hand with a four year old penguin :D:D who seemed less keen on running than me :D

Also did archery in the evening. Now the clocks are altering I must make more of an effort to get more excercise :D

Chrissie[/color]

Thank you for your kind words. Although i am deeply upset about Boris, I am keeping busy I have found a local walk which we may try later today or next weekend http://www.nationaltrail.co.uk/OffasDyke/uploads/WALK.3.pdf link for those who may ever be in the area :wink: If you do youre more than welcome to drop in for a cuppa :D

Cant remember if i posted but I bought new walking boots so need to get my £1s worth :P

Oh no, what a pain. I know how you feel; I had a rotator cuff tear on my left shoulder a couple of years ago and it's only recently that it has really gone.... it's not an easy part of the body to rest is it? Have you tried laser treatment? That helped mine no end.

My back was slightly dodgy yesterday morning but a whole day on hands and knees in the garden oddly seems to have sorted it rather than making it worse. I shall be at circuits tonight as the cold is slightly better and I can breathe again.