Sammiboo

Omleteers Fit for 2012

Collagen is another one but it seems a little expensive. :think:

Warm Epsom salt bath are very good for aching muscle and the magnesium will soak through your skin

give your body a good boost of the stuff whilst detoxing; I find this is best done at night as you will go very drowsy.

Heat is very bad if it is a new muscle injury so the good old RICE is the best.

You wouldn't know it but i have Fibromyalgia from a bout of Lock-jaw when i was 23 and have become

a bit of an expert in natural pain relief (i refused to be treated with loads of drugs that could cause more damage).

I have managed it well and you wouldn't know unless you saw me on a bad day.

Edited by Guest

Thank you all :D

Seagazer, well done on losing another 1lb :clap: it's got to be something to do with all that kayaking you do!

The Dogmother, life is for living and it sounds like you had a great holiday and your tight trousers are probably due to fluid which will be gone in no time :D

Lilybettybabs, Well done for still going to the gym, I hope you fight off whatever is trying to get a hold of you and feel fab soon :D

I've kind of carried on eating quite healthy but not actively really good for the last few weeks.

Tbh its much easier to do at Uni 'cos I buy all my food whereas at home theres always stuff calling me from the fridge or cupboards :roll:

My own fault for not doing exercise too, can't think of anything worse than an out of breath sweaty Lewis, in public :anxious:

Still, not really lost weight in the last month but guess its better than putting it back on!

Think am 2 stone 4 down from the start of Jan, haven't seen my theatre boss for a few weeks and she noticed this weekend... just want it to be more! :lol:

Thank you ANH :D We're in Bournemouth with friends this weekend and will have to do some serious walking as I feel like I put on half a stone at the Chinese buffet tonight :oops:

Lewis that's a great achievement, well done :clap: I think that the slower it comes off the more likely it is to stay off. You don't have to exercise in public, I do dvd workouts in my conservatory, with the blinds down :lol:

Starting to see positive results. Clothes are getting looser & yesterday I had to ride pillion on a sports bike. When I looked at it I thought there was no way I could clamber on it but there were some bikers looking, I went for it and it was easy. The exercise has loosened up my joints more than I realised.

Definitely keeping it up now.

This week I started a 4 week challenge at the gym - I thought it would be a good kick start and the winner over the 4 weeks gets their money back! So on Monday I had all the scary measurements, weight, BMI and % fat analysis and the briefing. It includes 3 personal trainer sessions each week for the 4 weeks, but the written programme is 5 * 1 hour gym sessions a week, plus a diet programme.

Hopefully it will give me a bit of motivation to do more and more regularly.

Tracy

Well done for comitting to that Taj :clap: That'll keep you on the straight and narrow, Good luck :D

I've been alternating between Zumba & Leslie Sansone dvd workouts & but seem to keep gaining and losing the same pesky 1lb at the moment :( I suppose after my long weekend in Bournemouth I should consider myself lucky :oops: