The Dogmother

The Weather Thread # 7

Same here, I am not regretting not putting the washing out this morning; it looked a bit doubtful when I left for work.

I am glad that I wasn't taken in by the blue sky, we had a heavy hail shower at 1pm :roll: Blue sky and sunshine again now, but there are some very ominous clouds around too.

It's a hideous day here :(

We had ferocious winds all through the night and it's rained heavy constantly all day.

For some weird reason, I decided that today was the day to take a load of bags to the charity shop. The zip on my coat broke halfway through town, my hood blew across my face so I couldn't see where I was going and I didn't have a hand free to do anything about it!

Got a thorough soaking!!!

After another week of vile weather it was glorious yesterday. Pefrect golfing weather and I needed to wear my sunglasses all the time. Lovely and sunny again today but boy is it colder. Just been to let chickens out and can see my breath :shock:

We had a glorious weekend here, spent loads of time outdoors and even went to a party on Saturday evening and spent the whole evening outdoors, bit chilly but lovely and fresh. Did loads in the garden yesterday and had to laugh at our noisiest girl first thing, who was making a fuss about the nesting arrangements as usual and her breath was coming out in little clouds each time she shouted :lol:

Dull and damp here today though.