The Dogmother

The Weather Thread # 7

It is really quite nippy here only 11 degrees, I went out in a jacket and scarf and bought a gorgeous barely worn Per Una coat in the charity shop. I haven't even looked at coats since last winter when I failed to find a suitable one, so I was obviously feeling wintery :lol:

Brilliant week up until Thursday when it rained all day. Yuccky drizzle that progressed to heavier rain. Kept having to go and look for the chickens as they were fed up of it and hardly ventured out of the run :shock: Dry yesteday but then hail and heavy rain late evening/overnight. However, was cold first thing, dry and sunny for most of today. Slight shower as we were finishing off nine holes of golf near lunchtime but none for my lesson this afternoon. 8) were needed.

Lovely morning yesterday; left at 7am to drive to the lure coursing in Peterborough... mist across the fields, sun rising through it; magical! Cold breeze and none too warm when the sun went in, but the rain held off. Heavy rain on the journey back though.

V cold this morning 0.7deg and a heavy frost that was still on the ground when I took the dogs out at 7.30am, nice sunny day with cold breeze.

Well, rain early on until about 9am and then it cleared up and the sun came out. DH had his heart checkup today, thus day off work for both of us, so as we'd slung all clubs in the car we managed another nine holes in glorious sun. Didn't even need a coat on at one point.

However, the rain started again this afternoon and it's been heavy at times :( Think it's supposed to be vile tomorrow.