The Dogmother

The Weather Thread # 7

22deg and gorgeous here this afternoon; a true Indian summer 8) a lovely walk this evening between harvested fields, with the scent of straw in the air. The dogs were happy putting up all the pigeons gorging on the left over wheat grains.

Forecast is for similar tomorrow but less nice on Sunday with the air pressure/temperature falling and winds increasing.

The weather has been very changeable since Sunday. Hot sun one minute and heavy showers the next. Wish my silly silkie would get the hang of following the others inside when it starts pouring down. She just stands there and if it wasn't for me rushing out to whisk her inside, she'd get drenched!

Maybe she's just got me well trained :roll:

Yesterday was lovely- settled and very warm after a really chilly start, but we've gusty wind and showers overnight and this morning.

Brightening up now though and still quite humid.

Lots of leaves and feathers blowing around the garden... won't be long until I have to put my flip flops away :(

It was cold yesterday morning and again in the evening, it was supposed to cloud over by dusk and stay in double figures, but it was 9 degrees by midnight. We were sitting in a very chilly Gloucester Cathederal for ED's final school prize giving, quite emotional really would have been lovely if the head hadn't gone on and on for hours with her speech. :roll: