The Dogmother

The Weather Thread # 7

Hideous here :evil:

It's been chucking it down all night & morning.

It's still blowing a gale but very humid. I baked a loaf of bread a couple of days ago and went to make some toast this morning and found it covered in mould in the bread bin :shock: I don't think much of this wet and warm combo :notalk:

after the sort of night where I genuinely felt as if I might have melted (I'm sure I wasn't this shape yesterday :wink: ) I woke up to sunshine which gave way to haze and a heavy, muggy atmosphere. I am delighted that it's now raining - first big fat drops and now a proper shower! Probably not so good for all those people who read the forecast 'sunny and warm' and planned barbecues, but I'll be happy to have the water-butt filled up again and the temperature dropping a few degrees.

Heavy and muggy here all morning, thought that we would have a storm but the sun has come through now. Spent the morning pulling up huge weeds at the allotment, sticky work, but glad the sun wasn't out.

I am glad that we have had some warmth, but we haven't has much actual sun and the nights have been way too hot.

It's roasting here. Too hot to do anything too strenuous. It was 28 degrees in my daughter's room last night and that was with all windows wide open :shock: Hoping it's cooler tonight, she got up (therefore so did I :roll: ) at 3.55am so feeling totally zombified today!