DSCF7978.jpg

They are both avid bog snorkellers:

DSCF7824.jpg

Although Ruby is a black belt bog snorkeller:

Image0060.jpg

When she isn't in this position:

DSCF6264.jpg

Sorry, picture overload! :oops::lol:

:lol: bless them! Then they quake and quiver under the hosepipe don't they? Wusses! :roll:

They never actually learn that a bog session or poo rolling ends in a cold shower, do they? Although Ruby is a lot better about the poo thing nowadays, but Cyrus The Goldfish just doesn't have the capacity to learn :roll:

Hosing Tango down is such an ordeal. We have discovered that the easiest and quickest way to get the job done is for hubby to don full head to toe waterproofs, then he holds Tango tightly against him and I hose them both off! :lol: Takes 10 seconds versus 5 minutes of her wriggling and squirming all over the place if we try to use a more conventional bathing method. She then does mad zoomies until she's dried off!

Ziggy, is Charlie a red setter? He is gorgeous :D

Yes he is... there is a gordon setter living round the corner from us too, and funly enough we just found out he belongs to DD3's school teacher... small world... we don't see many setters around.

What state are those muddy doggies in!!! I wouldn't know how to start cleaning Charlie if he was that covered in mud!! Thankfully he doesn't usually get too bad, though I once had to take him in the shower, along with DD2 in her swimsuit so she could hold him upright while I washed mud cakes from his inner thighs... the things we end up doing!!!

:roll:

If she drops in a fox poo, then use latex gloves to rub in some ketchup, then wash off with biological laundry liquid - works every time for my two.

Clare I'm really curious... how on earth did you find this out???

I have visions of you in a lab-type bathroom experimenting with various substances to get rid of fox poo... 'now peanut butter and cider didn't work, neither did thai curry and glass shine.... ummm... let's try ketchup and laundry liquid... I have a feeling that might work'

:D ???