sparkysmum

Waitrose group interview! Accepted position!!

Hi,

Well done!

ALL staff are taken on on a temporary basis to start with. Do not worry about that in the least - if they like you (which they do), then they will find a role for you somewhere if the cafe role doesn't turn out to be permanent.

But it will be fine - in my 5 years as a Partner I have only heard of a couple of temporary contracts not being made permanent, & they were both college students who kept on not showing up because they were too hungover :roll:

So, a few tips for you......The trousers are easier to wear than the skirts, & the Bootcuts are a decent fit. Or you could get a pair of trousers and a skirt, but personally I can't be doing with all the tights wearing & tucking in the shirt!

You should get a choice of a sleeveless jerkin or a long sleeved jacket...go for the sleeves (if you can in the cafe).

Get some VERY comfy shoes - plain black, no buckles, not suede or patent. If you have hair below collar length then get some ties to tie it back.

AND SMILE :P:P:P:P:P

Hi folks,

Just letting all my lovely, kins and helpful omleteers know that I have accepted the position at Waitrose!! I will miss all the kids in the school terribly .However I will only resign from my contracted post and this will leave the door open to do supply in the schools once Hazels condition is better controlled.

Thank you! Love to you all! Ax

Congratulations Sparkeysmum. It's a great feeling to get the job you want AND know that someone else thought you were the best person for it. With a new job comes a slight turn in your life and decisions have to be made regarding priorities. I know because I've had 17 jobs (may have missed a few) and each time my life has changed direction, sometimes slightly and sometimes drastically. Good luck.