WitchHazel

Human Vermin

I think that the perps need to be put on Community Payback, working in the allotments when they are caught.

Agree, I think the very least they should have to do is put everything back to the way it was before they trashed it (at their own expense in terms of time and money) - they might then understand a little of what they have destroyed and you never know, the positive side might be a gateway to a career in horticulture for them - might put them back on the straight and narrow?

Hope you get it sorted soon. Our allotments (i'm not there now - gave up) had open days. Surprisingly after the last one all the mowers disappeared . Another time produce disappeared. its just an invitation to see "whats up for nicking" in my opinion. Hated open days as everyone expected to muck in. so glad I am out of that. Hope your girlies are soon secure. Not sure what a Hex is but hope its painful.

Hex is like a curse Alis girls. All wot you all rote I agree with. So very sad and so very rude wordy thing to happen. Words fail me apart from rude words. At the same time at least it happened when you weren't pottering there on your own, although I think they are too cowardly to face up to you hence under the cover of darkness when normal people are in bed. :evil:

Thank you everyone.

Apparently one of the sheds which was broken into the same night was broken into again last night and this time it was trashed. (We're getting this info second-hand, so not sure of the details). Police were called again.

Our allotment was not revisited.

Unfortunately, it isn't possible to make allotments RUDEWORD proof. If the RUDEWORDs want in, they will get in, no matter what precautions are taken.