Janty

Meet my cats

As you may or may not know our cat Sausage passed away four years ago. Sausage was half Ragdoll and so when our old cat started missing Sausage we put our names down for two kittens with a lovely breeder. One thing led to another and we ended up also adopting two adult cats and later on a lovely boy with only one eye.

Meet the family with their dodgy names...

Teddie Honey Bear who does on my husband

20161225_082639.jpg

Stilton

20170107_181903.jpg

Choccywockydoodah

20170128_212234.jpg

Sugar Pie Honey Plumsy (Plumsy for short)

IMG-20170205-WA0006.jpeg

Rhubarb Crumble

20170102_232416.jpg

We also have our old cat who refuses to have her photo taken. Should I ever manage to catch her I will post a pic of her too. She's a very lovely tortie and so different to the Raggie.

Lovely cats! All the fluff!

I technically only have one cat, a pound moggy, also a tortoise. And practically I also have a big orange tom. :roll:

I love loads of breeds and secretly want to have a silver Brittish short hair... but so far always went for a pound cat.

Gorgeous cats Janty! A colleague has a Ragdoll cat about 9 months old - we get regular photos updates, and Ralph is quite the celebrity. They sound like that breed has a lovely temperament.

I can't believe how big Kop Boy is now :shock::shock::shock: I remember him as a small boy who loved cufflinks!

We are down to one cat - Biscuit who is a cream tabby

Six cats! :shock: (I'm just envious- can't afford the vets bills, my 16 year old moggy is costing as much as my Council Tax every month!). They are all gorgeous, I love ragdolls.

One got out and was hit by a car. After vets bills of nearly £2000 we quickly go them insured. Animal Friends Insurance was so much more reasonable than petplan.