Peter

So cold,So lazy.

In the mornings at 8am I get out of bed and dressed in only my under pants I go out side to the fence and pull the cord which opens the 

coop door then I go back to bed, but this morning it was so cold -6 degrees, I new I could not go on so I set to work on making life easy.

I extended the cord into the house so now at 8am I just lean out of bed and pull the cord to led them out.

Is that me being lazy or am I a genius.

Peter

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

• Haha 1

Peter that’s brilliant!!! I had a book when I was a child about a boy who collected a big ball of string, and when he broke his leg he rigged up loads of pulleys and things to do everything without leaving his bed- I’ve always wanted to recreate it and you have started! I am slightly concerned about the hole you’ve made in your wall though 😳

However I do now have an image in my head of your neighbours rolling their eyes at you outside in your pants every morning 🤣 Perhaps the Omlet forum should club together to get you a dressing gown 😂