Cinnamon Posted September 29, 2007 Share Posted September 29, 2007 We saw this one in B&Q - it comes in darker skintones too. Its not a great piccy,as it was on my camera phone, & I had to wait for the crowd of people looking at it & going 'Ewwwwwwww' to move away Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted September 29, 2007 Share Posted September 29, 2007 Cheeky! It is fun...but I wouldn't want it in my garden. It would look better with a pair of Omlet pants on. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted September 29, 2007 Author Share Posted September 29, 2007 They would have to be big. And have a hole in Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted September 29, 2007 Share Posted September 29, 2007 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Frugal Posted September 29, 2007 Share Posted September 29, 2007 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
feemcg Posted September 29, 2007 Share Posted September 29, 2007 It was on Jonathan Ross last night - of course OH just had to ask if I'd modelled for it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted September 29, 2007 Author Share Posted September 29, 2007 Was it Fee? I Sky+'d it - will try to catch it later when everyones out Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted September 29, 2007 Share Posted September 29, 2007 I saw it on Jonathan Ross too. Why is the tap halfway down? Won't the bottom of the butt get stagnant (no puns intended in that sentence ) I think it's awful, but I suppose if it encourages people to collect rainwater then it cannot be a bad thing Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted September 29, 2007 Share Posted September 29, 2007 Not sure if it's the one I want to get. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ali-s Posted September 29, 2007 Share Posted September 29, 2007 I had to giggle at the photo Wouldn't want it in my garden though, and imagine if the tap was on the other side Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted September 29, 2007 Share Posted September 29, 2007 I had to giggle at the photo Wouldn't want it in my garden though, and imagine if the tap was on the other side Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Martin B Posted September 29, 2007 Share Posted September 29, 2007 I saw it on Jonathon Ross last night aswell! He was using it as a drink tap though. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
susanbb Posted September 29, 2007 Share Posted September 29, 2007 The Scot in me has said "How much?" Made me Susan Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted September 29, 2007 Share Posted September 29, 2007 I had to giggle at the photo Wouldn't want it in my garden though, and imagine if the tap was on the other side i think it would be sooo much better if the tap was on the front! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted September 29, 2007 Share Posted September 29, 2007 ...so do I Emma Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Christian Posted September 30, 2007 Share Posted September 30, 2007 Thats the first thing OH said! Then 'How much'????? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted October 1, 2007 Share Posted October 1, 2007 Hmmm, very funny, but NIMBY! Not a patch on Simon's bottom either Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Louise Posted October 1, 2007 Share Posted October 1, 2007 Oooooooh did someone mention Simon I know I am completely predictable Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted October 1, 2007 Share Posted October 1, 2007 Sorry Louise. I was kinda hoping that Johannes would bring him round when he came by on Saturday - but just the lovely Johannes... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...