Charlottechicken

My Addiction

I too am addicted tio Lock and Lock (I have binned all my other plastic boxes apart from take-away ones as they are sooooo usefull)

and Yankee candles they also do votives so you can try a small one for the smell then its not so painful spending £15 plus on a candle but they do last ages!

I love cherry - a bit sweet for some but lovely and the dark blue one called something to do with the night?

I am a yankee candle adict tooo :lol:

I have a yankee gel air freshener in my car, it smells lovely.

my mum (who got me started on this yankee candle addiction) has a yankee tart (oooooh, that sounds roood :lol::lol: ) she puts it in a little glass bowl and puts it on the radiator, it works really well.

for those of you who think im just putting dodgy stuff on the forum, a tart is a small disk of wax, they are designed to put into tea-light oil burners and they last for ages. they are a really inexpensive way of having yankee candles at home. :lol:

for those of you who think im just putting dodgy stuff on the forum, a tart is a small disk of wax, they are designed to put into tea-light oil burners and they last for ages. they are a really inexpensive way of having yankee candles at home. :lol:

There is a shop in Tissington, Derbyshire called 'On a Wick and a Prayer'

that sells these (plus candles) - they are fantastic - the most highly scented candles I have ever had, although I haven't got a Yankee candle to compare with, maybe I will have to put one on my Christmas list to see.

Helen

My name is Christian and I too am an addict.

It started many years ago, when I first saw the cute box. Opaque plastic, with a blue rim. I bought one. Took it to work and used it everyday. Watching QVC one night, the evil presenters showed me a box full of them. 12 in total. My addiction had begun. I now have over 50 Lock & locks. :oops:

I then needed something else to fuel my addiction. I was on the search. A small box of innocent looking tea lights were given to me as a present. Thats what they do, start you off small.............The yankee candle craze had grabbed me. Clean cotton tea lights filled my house. Then Pumpkin pie scented......then cranberry chutney. When will it end??????

I do this with my L'Occitane Lavendar Amber candles when the wicks gone :D

Then it was a trip to France and discovering the joys and heartache of L'Occitane Lavender Amber candles. Not Lavender, Lavender AMBER. The heady aroma. The welcoming scent. The smell of home...........

Don't start me on Molton Brown, or Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish!!

*loses himself in a mist of madness*

Don't start me on Molton Brown,

:oops::oops: I found some Molton Brown hair 'curlers' a bit like red padded loops to twist into your hair :lol: I bought them from Harrods about a million years ago as a student, I bought 10 because the snotty sales assistant said they were 99p each, not 99p for a bundle of 10 :evil:

I've barely used them due to the fiddle factor, but I didn't like the way she looked me up and down first :x

karen x