Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Lesley

I am SO sorry that you have been kept hanging on for news of the farm - how frustrating for you - positive thoughts are still going your way though!!

and what GREAT ducks - I would LOVE to have ducks but think we will wait until we can live the dream like you!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us know as soon as you get the good news. I am so excited for you :D

I echo Mel's sentiments Lesley.

Our most positive thoughts are with you.

PS If you ever want duck-sitters you know where to come, Harry and Juliette loved them

hmmmmm..... tell them you can go off ducks :?

We've just been out to lock up and the ducks were almost in their Eglu - then as soon as we saw them they ran back to the far end of the run, straight into their little pond to play "we're not afraid of the broom" :roll:

Carl had to crawl in again, haul them out one at a time and post them in through the egg port. Thank goodness we've only got two :roll: The boy had been renamed Tim - as in Nice but Dim! :?

The little boys were perched all over the place again and the 8 girls had decided to split 7 in one Eglu and 1 in the other so they had to be moved around.

We scooped duck weed out of our little pond today and put it in the temp. duck pond - they were ecstatic - so was I :D

So a step nearer then Lesley. I do hope you get the green light very soon. Why on earth are the papers up here in Leeds? Any one you need me to visit , you know :wink: send the boys round. Leeds is only abour 15 mins drive away :lol:

I'm VERY excited, on the back of seeing you ducks, Lesley, and a bit of nagging from me, we've set up 3 viewing for tomorrow for little cottages with land in the borders!

Can't stop jumping up and down with excitement!

So a step nearer then Lesley. I do hope you get the green light very soon. Why on earth are the papers up here in Leeds? Any one you need me to visit , you know :wink: send the boys round. Leeds is only abour 15 mins drive away :lol:

Leeds = Woolwich H.O. :twisted: We may well get you to go and sort them out Trish :twisted:

Shona - I hope you find somewhere :D

Good luck Shona.... I hope you find a beautiful cottage with lots of land for chickens and ducks and pigs and..... and.... and :wink:

Lesley.... I used to have fingernails until this prolonged delay.... they're bitten to a quick with all the stress now :shock: Here's hoping it all works out for Tuesday :)