Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

Judging by the photos, there's plenty of room for all of us to pitch a tent. We could do it under cover of darkness, and then in the morning shout SURPRISE :!:

Judging by the photos, there's plenty of room for all of us to pitch a tent. We could do it under cover of darkness, and then in the morning shout SURPRISE :!:

:shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Has Lesley agreed to an omlet get-together yet?!

Lesley, congratulations, will look forward to hearing more and seeing pictures of the animals. I would love a pony too :roll::lol:

You lot! :shock: I go away for less than a day and you've all moved in. :roll:

I wouldn't bother if I were you. We have no broadband - so, no forum! :shock:

The poor engineer form BT has been at the farm all day for a 1 hour job. We were told that there were 5 lines to the house so changing over our 3 lines would be no problem. Wrong! The previous owner buried the cable - over 130 metres of driveway - but didn't put it in ducting. Only 1 line works and we need 3. More engineers came out, then the manager.......... :roll: There is a big hole in the drive.They all went home at 6.15.

Although we have no phone here at the house - broadband still works because no-one has disconnected it yet.

We're really behind now because we had to help to sort out the problem. We'll catch up eventually :D

Congratulations. Am very jealous. What a great place for your children to grow up

:D:D:D

Lauren & Jake are grandchildren! 8) Not that you'd know if you met Lesley, we're a similar age, very young. :wink:

Yes, a wonderful place for them to explore, play & work, what an experience. :D

Yippee Lesley. I can't say I'm not jealous because I'm so Green I glow inthe dark :lol:

I guess there'll be hiccups like the phone lines but they are the best to type to have because they are in your dream place. Hope things settle soon and you can enjoy your space

I think that mel tried to start a party up there when Lesley first announced it, but she didn't get far - you might fare better with her otherwise occupied. Tell you what COAM, I'll distract her on Saturday and you can sneak the wagons in the back way :wink:

One of Mel's weasels!

:lol::wink:

Congratulations. Am very jealous. What a great place for your children to grow up

:D:D:D

Lauren & Jake are grandchildren! 8) Not that you'd know if you met Lesley, we're a similar age, very young. :wink:

Yes, a wonderful place for them to explore, play & work, what an experience. :D

Oh, am sorry. Just assumed. Anyway am sure the grandchildren would love to move in :D:D:D