Cinnamon

Healthy Eating Chat Part 1

Thats brilliant, well done!!! almost at the half stone........ :clap: I too miss the choc but have promised myself some when I get to target.

Thanks :) No weigh in this week though as I couldn't go. I've found the coco rock bars at 4 syns are good for the cravings. Are you doing SW, WW or something else?

I'm doing SW. Been doing it for 9 months, just taking it slow & steady.....done too many crash diets :oops: Not seen those, will check them out. The Mikado choc sticks are said to be good, only half a syn each I think...do check though. I'm just abstaining until I get to where I want to be. Something to look forward to, but beeneating tesco gingernut biscuits this week, 2 syns each nice!!!

Well after going through a really bad patch of depression, I put on ever more weight and shot up to 18st 5lb. I seem to have got my act together and not reaching for food when I feel low. So I have weighed myself and I am now just under 17st = 16st 13lb! I did put on a pound after this weekend (although I didn't really eat much at Tasha's). Not going any further up the scale - absolutely determined. And when I've lost 2 stone in total I will dig out my swimsuit and get in the pool. I was going to say that I feel much fitter than ever - although I seem to have pulled a muscle in my leg from kicking a football for Redders lovely little dog. :roll::lol:

So measures are now as follows:

Boobs = 46 (lost an inch there!)

Waist = 42 (down half an inch)

Hips and tum = 52 (down an inch)

Calf muscles now down to 20 inches which means I can squeeze into those wider legged wellingtons, but would need to lose a bit more for comfort!

Whoooohooooo! :dance:

I'll do the measures again in a fortnight.

well done :clap::clap::clap:

thats brilliant :D:D

heres to the swimming in a few weeks :dance::dance::dance:

(ive kicked back to SW, started on Tuesday - want to lose 10lbs before I go back to school - they reckon its possible, so we'll see :? so, if you see me loitering, its cos im not brave enough to post properly :oops::lol::lol: )

cathy

x

If I hadn't stuffed myself I would be down to nearly 16 and in the pool now. :oops: But I'm determined not to reach for the goodies now. Goodies are a treat and therefore not to be munched to eat my sorrows away. I'm being really tough on myself now - and once I've mastered myself the rest of my family had better watch out! :twisted:

I've checked out the swimming times and prices too. So at first I will pay full whack of £3.40 to see how I go, and then if it works out OK then I'll do the direct debit for a year which is around £20 per month. Murray's up at 5 and so I'm usually up at 5.30 and the pool opens at 6, so I should be able to go and be back home before the chickens create havoc.

Murray has been quite supportive as usual - he would also like to have less on his plate, so I obliged and he complained that I was starving him! :roll: Twit! Well at least he hasn't waved choccie under my nose - yet.

hmmm, thinking here :?

what about...

1. slightly smaller plates - then its not obvious that you are eating less.

2. do something for a treat. (get your nails done, new cd?) not go for sweeties

3. get in the pool - NOW!! does your cossie fit you? if so, get in there, :D

4. dont buy chocolate - see it as a banned substance (I have to do this with gums - ive got chocolate in my fridge from before christmas)

hmmm, maybe I should take my own advice here too :lol::lol::lol:

lots of luck...

cathy

x

Haven't bought choccy for ages - if it isn't there I can't eat it.

Cossie probably won't fit at the moment, hence the weight required is when I last wore it.

I had one of Cookie's cookies and Wiggles cakes at the BBQ - that was my treat for the week.

I only have one meal during the day. If I feel hungry I eat a few pecans, chew well and my tummy seems to be perfectly happy. I eat pretty much normally over the weekend so the body is confused and realises that it isn't being starved to death (but less on my plate and no more treats unless I reach another target of half stone - and no eating leftovers either). It seemed to stabilise for a week at 17stone 2/3 - which was good because I didn't want it to drop off too quickly - and I didn't want it to soar either - and now it's under 17 so going as I want it at the moment.

Of course the next thing thunder thighs will have a bash at is skipping - but only when all the family are out! :oops:

oooh, skipping - i love skipping :D:D

I had a go at a hula hoop at school the other week - I was suitably embarrassed :oops: cos I couldnt do it :lol::lol:

some of the girls managed to hula for ages with minimal effort - but I couldnt do it...

now I NEED a hula hoop to practice to hula on my own :lol::lol::lol:

cathy

x

Um, last time I had a go on a wiiiiiiiii thingy I pulled a ligament in my arm (Christmas) and it's still playing up a bit, luckily I can move it now. :oops: So I'm just going to do normal things like walk around the area (not a treadmill because it's boring) lots of hills here and countryside so fresh air much nicer.

In a moment of madness I did wonder about starting the Couch to 5K running prog but DH just did :roll::roll: Then I rembered shin splits from trying running years ago and also the thought of spending ££ on proper shoes to then waste them :? At the moment I've just been doing step plus on the Wii and Hula and am enjoying it :)

stayed the same at WI this week. I should be pleased considering what I have eaten & drunk this last week :oops:

I MUST lose a pound this week !!! 1.5lb to a 3st weight loss.........I reeaallyy need your positive vibes this week and a lot of will power :wall: