Cinnamon

Healthy Eating Chat Part 1

Fabulous :clap: ...somehow the inches are more important than the lbs......or is it just me?? I LOVE getting new, smaller clothes :D

They're a size 10. Perhaps I'm doing myself down but I think the sizings are kaput although saying that it was the same in a few makes :?

OMG I really agree!!!!!!!!

I am buying size 10 for skirts & trousers, when I think about my size I see size14/12 ......... I REALLY dont see myself as size 10 bottoms especialy as I am 14 top :oops::oops: . Not really sure if its me being unrealistic or vanity sizing....bit of an issue I realise having had a family member with an eating disorder related to anorexia nervosa (not the same though!!!)

Up 4lb (four) this week.

Had a few beers in a pub watching England on Friday night followed by a late night curry in a curry house.

The following evening went to my parents for tea.

This will sound really ungrateful,

My mum is a "Feeder" !!!!

"I know you're on a diet, so I've cooked your favourite".

"Which of these 3 choices of puddings do you want".

"I've bought some chocolates to have with a cup of tea after the meal". :wall:

It's probably her fault I put the weight on in the beginning :wink: (or my complete lack of will power).

Takes 2 nights to gain 4lb, it'll take 2 weeks to get it off again.

Up 4lb (four) this week.

Had a few beers in a pub watching England on Friday night followed by a late night curry in a curry house.

The following evening went to my parents for tea.

This will sound really ungrateful,

My mum is a "Feeder" !!!!

"I know you're on a diet, so I've cooked your favourite".

"Which of these 3 choices of puddings do you want".

"I've bought some chocolates to have with a cup of tea after the meal". :wall:

It's probably her fault I put the weight on in the beginning :wink: (or my complete lack of will power).

Takes 2 nights to gain 4lb, it'll take 2 weeks to get it off again.

Sounds like the 4lb gain was worth it though iykwim :)

Well so much for the fortnight measurement update! I had been on "holiday" in that time and ate for England, putting on a couple of pounds, but luckily it came off just as quick and today's weigh in was 16st 7lb, so gone down a bit more.

Measurements as follows:

Boobs = 45inches (loss of 1inch)

Waist = 41inches (also 1 inch lost)

Tum and bum = 49inches (3inches!!! :dance: )

For some reason I got carried away with the tape measure and did:

Thighs = 47.5 inches

Calf = 19 inches (which means I should be able to fit in the wellie boots now :dance: )

I met a friend last week who said I've lost it off my face and chin. OH said which chin - the :silenced::silenced::silenced:

Oh and having a virus helped somewhat! :lol: Although my tummy has definitely shrunk - I find I can't consume large portions and too much makes me feel very uncomfortable. So I might just try on my swimsuit for size - I might not be quite down to the 16 and 5 that I wanted, but sufficiently smug enough with the inch loss to see if it fits. If it does then I'll be off to the leisure centre.

Update on this morning -

Both my swimsuits fit! Whoooohoooo! :dance: So as soon as I get over this wretched cold and cough lurgy I'm in the pool!

OK I'm going to be a bit like a killer whale with one outfit and a tiger shark with the other, but hey ho onwards and upwards (or rather downwards)!

I'll be building up lengths again - I used to swim for Staines swimming club yonks ago, but never liked racing as I'm more of a long distance person. Last time I went to the gym I alternated with Monday swimming, Wednesday gym, Friday swimming and the following week would be Monday gym etc, but I hated the gym and ended up swimming instead. I would do over a mile each session. The leisure centre has a proper sized pool and one slightly smaller (but still larger than the pool I was using), so I won't have to do so many turns whichever one I go in. :D

It was quite funny a few years back - we went on holiday and the hotel just happened to have a pool. Erin challenged Murray and I to a race - her against us each time (she being in Basingstoke swimming club was sure to be in the final). So she beat her dad. I hadn't swam for about 3 years - but I thrashed him too - with lengths to spare! Harrrr! Didn't beat her ladyship though. Got a round of applause from my dad (they came with us). :lol:

I know I can do it, but as long as I pace myself I should be fine.

It's really strange, my boy sinks like a stone and he swims along the bottom like a blooming catfish! :lol: