Cinnamon

Healthy Eating Chat Part 1

its easy in some ways, I just stick to the EE plan but have extra a and b boxes. wellllll..........thats the theory... I am good most of the time and I have been in target for 4 weeks so thats good. :D

TBH I feel vulnerable I know that sounds daft but I am TERRIFIED of putting the weight back on. I was really upset the week I put 2lb on :cry: , even though I knew why and lost it the next week. I feel its me getting my head into gear really, I just want to stick to the plan and keep losing, somehow I know thats safe, but I dont really need nor want to lose much more OH is adamant I mustn't lose any more.

I am lucky that I have a great consultant and group which is really helping, i am so glad I have tried to stay to group as often as I can it really does help.

its easy in some ways, I just stick to the EE plan but have extra a and b boxes. wellllll..........thats the theory... I am good most of the time and I have been in target for 4 weeks so thats good. :D

TBH I feel vulnerable I know that sounds daft but I am TERRIFIED of putting the weight back on. I was really upset the week I put 2lb on :cry: , even though I knew why and lost it the next week. I feel its me getting my head into gear really, I just want to stick to the plan and keep losing, somehow I know thats safe, but I dont really need nor want to lose much more OH is adamant I mustn't lose any more.

I am lucky that I have a great consultant and group which is really helping, i am so glad I have tried to stay to group as often as I can it really does help.

Thanks Miffy, it doesn't sound too bad then although everything I've read says maintaining can be hard. I know I plant on still going when I get there as otherwise I know I will end up back on my cakes and chocolate and it will creep on again!

Had a bit of a strop because nothing was happening up or down - but this morning it seems I have lost at least 2lb - might be 3 but the scales are a bit of a pain, so I'm taking the lower figure as usual.

Keep it up girls and well done those still shedding the weight.

Did at least 70 x 25m in the pool last week, so methinks muscle toning might be the problem, but I'm sure my tummy is getting flatter. Well, flatter than it was considering the huge bulk I still have to shift! :lol:

I joined Weight Watchers again nearly two weeks ago. I lost a stone before getting bored and giving up about seven years ago. I think I'm more determined this time, I hope so anyway! I lost 5 lbs in my first week :D But then the day of my weigh in I had an argument with Mr Griffin, felt very sorry for myself and scoffed a big bar of Dairy Milk to make me feel better :oops: So now I've spent the last five days torturing myself over it :roll: I'll not be doing that again :oops: I've been ever so good since though and am keeping my fingers crossed for my weigh in on Wednesday. We haven't got any scales at home, which probably is a good thing because I'd be on them daily, so I've no idea if I've managed to lose any.

That might be a good thing - at least you won't be obsessed with weighing yourself all the time - which I try not to do but sometimes . . .

And I also comfort eat and resolved not to do it again however bad I'm feeling I know I will feel even worse if I do. But well done so far. :D