hillfamily

Off to the hairdressers .....*photo of new hair do added*

Thanks Everyone :D:D:D:D:D:D

Only took a moment to wash this morning, leaving it to dry naturally today to see how it will go on the mornings that I've only got time to shower and go :D :D

If you lose me for a long time today, I've ventured into DD bedroom to reclaim my hair straighteners :wink::lol:

I'm growing my hair out from a grade one all over so it's an absolute disaster :oops::lol:

I did that a couple of years ago, I had to grow it for 6 months and then got it cut so it would look ok as it grew, but I havent had it cut now since December 2006 :shock::shock: . Its now just past shoulder length but the ends a badly split so I'll have to save the pennies.

Nice hair Pam, thats a really good wash and go haircut, but will look nice 'done' too.

:D

Sarah.x

Looks lovely Pam - a good style looks youthful too :D

I'm off to the salon again tonight for a cut before going away next week - will need before and after photo's I think - it's grown so much in the last few months I can't do a thing with mine - and it's taking too long to straighten it :evil:

A

xx