Cinnamon

New Kitten!

Here is our new Kitten,Chilli

CopyofChilli-8weeks.jpg

He is a little nervous still,but very sweet.

Please note my "Eggs for Sale" on the computer screen behind him :wink:

He made a proper menace of himself as I was trying to make my new poster...

More details when I have some more pre paid on-line time to use (see teenage daugher thread!)

He is half Bengal,so his markings are wondreful& will get even more pronounced as he looses his kitten-fluff :D

It is a little odd having a cat in the house again who isn't my lovely Pip who we lost earlier this year.It will take me a bit of time to get used to him I guess....although the children have bonded right away :P

sooo cute, does he help you type, ours did when they were young,had obviously taken on board that they should chase mice , unfortunatley they seemed to think it meant computer mice :):)

will he be allowed out :?::?: Only ask as we have had a missing cat for 3 days again :!::!: Chaos has thankfully returned but we're sure he has a second home somewhere :!::roll:

sooo cute, does he help you type, ours did when they were young,had obviously taken on board that they should chase mice , unfortunatley they seemed to think it meant computer mice :):)

In OH's old office the office cat used to do that, and also steal sandwich fillings :lol:

He is so handsome :D

Aren't baby mammals so gorgeous :D:D

Have you got your little girl kitten yet?

To be honest now that Chilli is here I am having serious doubts about getting a girl too.

We have our hands full enough with his Lordship as it is......I will keep you informed :D