BeckyBoo

My dog is a show champion!!

Yesterday morning someone told us about a neighbouring village show having a fun dog show, the friend that told us was putting the pub dog in (he's a golden retriever, rather handsome 8) ) Anyway, so yesterday we went along, in glorious sunshine :D with our three and a friends little girl and entered Delilah, the mutt, the slobberiest, saddest looking dawg in the whole wide world, in two classes - prettiest "Ooops, word censored!" and 6 legs.

Well, she only went and came 2nd in prettiest "Ooops, word censored!"! Couldn't believe it!

THEN in 6 legs she had to walk round the ring with OH, who had to roll his trouser legs up to see who had the legs most like their dawg! (he'll tell you it was a sexiest legs competition :roll: ) She came FIRST!! :dance:

So then anything that had won a first had to come back for the final competition, AND SHE WON BEST IN SHOW!!!

Now I know it was only a fun show in the local village, but she had steak for tea last night :D

And OH, who never wanted a dog, who nearly walked out and divorced me when I brought her home but who has since developed a "tolerance" for her, some would say a liking, well it was HIM who wanted to put her in, HIM who held the lead all the way round the show and HIM who took her into the pub afterwards to gloat over the pub dog (who got a 6th in handsomest dog) with her three rosettes still attatched to her collar!

CNV00029.jpg

july08078.jpg

Mrs Bertie