Hi guys,

We know that the eglu is a great home for chickens, but we want to know what other wierd and wonderful pets you have living in Omlet accomodation. Ducks...tortoises...tarantulas (I hope not)...whatever you keep in an eglu please let us know.

We are looking to have a few special newsletters featuring different creatures great and small, and you and your pets could be the stars!

Please send me an email telling me what animals you keep in the eglu and why they're great pets. Photos would be brilliant!

Have a good weekend,

Steph

stephanie@omlet.co.uk

29012009258.jpg

My brothers dog moved straight into the Eglu that he took home! She seems to like it but the chooks will be moving in soon!

my persian cats, who are only allowed into our garden, have taken to sitting in the (pink eglu):!: When the cats firt go out they go and have a drink out of the glug. Then they check out the grub, then in they go too roost :!: One even tryed to hatch the egg :!:

I have posted some pics on the gallery. titled " my cats roosting"

I dont know how to link to the page but please take a look, its under the chicken section :D

I think this is a very good idea!

I'd probaly buy a tortlu! (Tortoise eglu)

I think it's actually an amazing idea :oops:

I used my spare eglu to release a hedgehog back after it spent the winter hibernating in my shed! I found her last year wandering up the road and she weighed only 45grams. The wildlife people told me that she had to be looked after and fed until she weighed around 500grams so it took the remainder of last summer/autumn and then hibernating over the winter to get her up to a good size. We are very sad that this week she decided that although she had been coming back to the eglu during the day, it was time to find a new proper home and she has moved out. The plus side is that I now have an extra 'empty but not for long' eglu again.........

I was thinking about this while sitting in the garden today watching my chooks and I thought what a great home a cube would be for Pigeons. Come on Omlet give it a go you may reach new cusomers.

(cube green)

PP Rhoda 6 eggs since I bought her home Saturday :dance:

(Bluebelle) Bluebell (no eggs yet)

(white chicken) Daisy (no eggs yet)

GNR Jasmin (no eggs yet)

Thought I would post a pic of my kitten - Mogu, who is currently resident in an eglu classic in the dining room (when unsupervised). She is so small (a runt), that I thought she would be safer in there with my 2 adult cats and the large range of enormous things to climb up.

Mogu

5114771927_3aa448da52.jpg

Moglu Classic

5114755707_e8d110ced0.jpg

Thought I would post a pic of my kitten - Mogu, who is currently resident in an eglu classic in the dining room (when unsupervised). She is so small (a runt), that I thought she would be safer in there with my 2 adult cats and the large range of enormous things to climb up.

Mogu

5114771927_3aa448da52.jpg

Moglu Classic

5114755707_e8d110ced0.jpg

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURFECT :lol::lol::lol:

Awww! How cute is Mogu!

It does actually look like a great idea! 8)

So Cute!! xx Like the kitty/eglu pen idea! Could Omlet do a children size one? hahaha! (only joking!! :oops: )