Steph C

Pets that live in eglus...

Hi guys,

We know that the eglu is a great home for chickens, but we want to know what other wierd and wonderful pets you have living in Omlet accomodation. Ducks...tortoises...tarantulas (I hope not)...whatever you keep in an eglu please let us know.

We are looking to have a few special newsletters featuring different creatures great and small, and you and your pets could be the stars!

Please send me an email telling me what animals you keep in the eglu and why they're great pets. Photos would be brilliant!

Have a good weekend,

Steph

stephanie@omlet.co.uk

my persian cats, who are only allowed into our garden, have taken to sitting in the (pink eglu):!: When the cats firt go out they go and have a drink out of the glug. Then they check out the grub, then in they go too roost :!: One even tryed to hatch the egg :!:

I have posted some pics on the gallery. titled " my cats roosting"

I dont know how to link to the page but please take a look, its under the chicken section :D

I used my spare eglu to release a hedgehog back after it spent the winter hibernating in my shed! I found her last year wandering up the road and she weighed only 45grams. The wildlife people told me that she had to be looked after and fed until she weighed around 500grams so it took the remainder of last summer/autumn and then hibernating over the winter to get her up to a good size. We are very sad that this week she decided that although she had been coming back to the eglu during the day, it was time to find a new proper home and she has moved out. The plus side is that I now have an extra 'empty but not for long' eglu again.........

Thought I would post a pic of my kitten - Mogu, who is currently resident in an eglu classic in the dining room (when unsupervised). She is so small (a runt), that I thought she would be safer in there with my 2 adult cats and the large range of enormous things to climb up.

Mogu

5114771927_3aa448da52.jpg

Moglu Classic

5114755707_e8d110ced0.jpg

Thought I would post a pic of my kitten - Mogu, who is currently resident in an eglu classic in the dining room (when unsupervised). She is so small (a runt), that I thought she would be safer in there with my 2 adult cats and the large range of enormous things to climb up.

Mogu

5114771927_3aa448da52.jpg

Moglu Classic

5114755707_e8d110ced0.jpg

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURFECT :lol::lol::lol: