Ardene5

The Weather Thread # 4

I wasn't expecting a frost this morning either :shock:

I put the cover over the car windscreen at 10.30pm last night and it was drizzling still, by this morning it had fused to the screen and the rest of the car was frozen solid too. It is worse when the rain freezes that's when you et black ice :roll:

Well there's a howling wind outside now, our lights keep flickering here too so I've already got a candle on the go just in case :shock: The snow is quite light but it's already a fairly good layer on the ground, looks like I'll have three exited children in the morning - thank goodness I'm on leave!

BeckyBoo

About 1.5 inches - according to DD it's a foot deep! :lol: Very quiet and still here, wind is still quite breezy and blowing the snow off the branches. Dark cloud has now gone - we escaped with just a leeeeetle sprinkling of the dotty bits and are back to pinky cream and grey clouds. Looks like it could empty a bit more on us though.

Very cold here, but at least it was dry when it froze last night so less ice everywhere and didn't have to de ice the car because the screen was covered and the rest was dry :D

11 degrees in my bedroom this morning that's way too cold have to admit to turing the oven on to warm the kitchen this morning we have no heating in there andit was perishing :shock:

A few small flurries of snow but nothing more