theherd123

My new doggie!

That is just so cute :D The middle picture downloaded first and I thought she was a cuddly toy until I saw the rest. Shame she will grow out of it :lol::lol:

Janty - Do you want the baby in the suit or just the suit for yourself. I can just imagine you going out to feed your flock in one of those - lovely and snug for the winter :lol::lol:

Janty - Do you want the baby in the suit or just the suit for yourself. I can just imagine you going out to feed your flock in one of those - lovely and snug for the winter :lol::lol:

I don't do babies...they don't like me really.

It's the suit that I want. I used to have a big fluffy all in one pj set from Dotty Ps but I wore it out. I could also see myself wearing something like that to do the chickens. At the moment I have a bright pink polka dot set of pjs (as Egluntyne will verify). The neighbours think I'm nuts anyway so what the heck!

I don't do babies...they don't like me really.

Isabelle likes everyone, I'm sure she would like you too :D

:D

What makes matters worse is that my BIL & SIL have millions of children and they threaten them with 'Aunty Jan' when they have been naughty. They only have to look at me and they start crying.

:roll:

The OH & I have promised each other that at least once a week she will wear something that amuses us! :lol::lol::lol:

Isabelle will have the best dressing up box in town! :lol:

Got kids? Let them entertain you! I will be the mum walking down the street with superman, a fairy & a teddy bear in toe! :lol::lol::lol:

The OH & I have promised each other that at least once a week she will wear something that amuses us! :lol::lol::lol:

Isabelle will have the best dressing up box in town! :lol:

Got kids? Let them entertain you! I will be the mum walking down the street with superman, a fairy & a teddy bear in toe! :lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha! Bless her. :D