bellekatz

New Handwarmer..........

Meet Layla. She is my new handwarmer :D:D I had no intention whatsoever of getting any more cats, not least whilst I have two oldies who are quite ill these days. But when I went to feed and look after my friends cats a few weeks ago this little madam would not leave me alone and so I fell in love!!! :roll::roll: When I went to clean litter trays - she was there. When I went to stroke another cat she was on my back, and if I sat down she plonked herself on my lap and purred loudly. She really gave me no choice! :D So here she is:

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0320.jpg

Changing the subject slightly...

Jayne, you're a bit of an expert on cats... The Boy's folks have a rescue kitten that I fitted them up with; I think that he has the look of a Maine Coon about him, what do you think?

6a00ccff89858867310123ddea1e3a860c-500pi

He's only 6 months old, a big lad already and has the biggest paws and hairiest ears I have ever seen, and a very long, plume-like tail.

Jayne, you're a bit of an expert on cats... The Boy's folks have a rescue kitten that I fitted them up with; I think that he has the look of a Maine Coon about him, what do you think?

He's only 6 months old, a big lad already and has the biggest paws and hairiest ears I have ever seen, and a very long, plume-like tail.

We got a little tabbie from the same rescue lot and she is lovely. Gracie is 7 or 8 months old but TINY!! the kittens a couple of doors down are bigger than her. She is also dwarfed by my three bengals but she plays rough with them all. SHe even thinks she is a bengal now.

Apart from the fact that he is GORGEOUS and just the kitten I was holding out for before being ambushed by Layla he could well have some Maine coon in him . Does he have a long rectangular body? Long tail and big ears are also part of the spec as is a square muzzleand curve to the nose if you look at him from the side. Can I steal him away under the pretence of breed examination do you think????? :wink: He has good tufts and some tips and probably could do better at show than some Maine Coons I see! :D:D

Edited by Guest

Apart from the fact that he is GORGEOUS and just the kitten I was holding out for before being ambushed by Layla he could well have some Maine coon in him . Does he have a long rectangular body? Long tail and big ears are also part of the spec as is a square muzzleand curve to the nose if you look at him from the side. Can I steal him away under the presence of breed examination do you think????? :wink:

join the queue :shameonu: