Yorkshire Pudding

Surprise Christmas baby...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=143563&id=734171766&l=a4b30fdace

This is what I got for Christmas from my lovely OH.

He reserved her in October and I didn't suspect a thing... totally :shock::D I was! I had seen her but didn't think a second cat was 'allowed' - obviously he has finally read the OED and understands chicken maths, but has applied it to pusscats.

Her posh name is Oceanaria Maldives, but we call her Pippi (as in Longstocking because of her long white socks), and she is another Maine Coon from the same breeder as my gorgeous Angus.

Sometimes I don't know what I did to deserve marrying such a lovely bloke. Whatever it was, I'm very glad I did it!

How absolutely gorgeous. Oh I am so :mrgreen: . Just shown OH and he thinks they're beautiful too.

What a lovely hubby you have.

Do they get on okay together? My OH keeps asking me about them and where you get them from. I would really love one but think that the two cats that I've got don't get on that well so adding another one in is not going to help (although I think Dave would love a playmate, Sophie is 12 this year and a bit of a grande dame if you know what I mean).

Sorry waffling on, absolutely gorgeous cats and keep the photos coming. :D

Thanks all, she is a total poppet, a real lap cat who loves everybody.

Angus and Pip get on well, he was initially a bit suspicious but within a couple of days they settled really well. Now they hang about together most of the day, chase each other, wrestle and play. They chat all the time - chirps and trills. Where you find one of them, the other is never far away and they often snuggle up for a snooze together. One will head to their toybox, call the other, they will pull out a toy and find a human to play with them.

When they wrestle there is growling (all from Pippi) but no serious efforts to really bite or scratch, it's all rough play. Considering he is over 3 times her size she is totally fearless and will rush him and bite at his ears until he sits on her and squashes her.

BTW I weighed him yesterday and he is now exactly one stone in weight - at 8 months old :shock: . I have a feeling he's going to be a whopper!