Space Chick

Pet Details to be taken on the next Census

HI,

I dont want to be a snitch but this is going to be collected but its not about the tax of the animals.

The reason behind this is because the government want to keep a register of dogs again. This is because of

a - the amount of dogs being used as weapons

b - the amount of dogs being dumped.

As of 2010 there is a huge drive by the government to ensure that all dogs are microchipped and it will be compulsory by 2012 i beileve.

I think this is a good idea to be honest. I would not fancy paying £100 per pet! I own

2 dogs

1 cat

1 tortoise,

2 hamsters

2 goldfish

2 rabbits

4 chickens

18 quails

thats £3200 per year!!!! Ouch! :(

:lol::lol::lol: I thought so. I Googled it and nothing came up.

Both my DD's got fooled by The One Show this evening with the possibility of a unicorn being reintroduced. YD, who LOVES unicorns, was gutted :cry: She was so hoping it was true. Awww

The local one here was a wind turbine is going to be put at Old Sarum on the site of the original Salisbury Cathedral. I was reading the article thinking, well it is quite windy there, so a quite a good spot . . . . :oops::lol:

:lol: Just caught this - have to admit I started laughing straight away. But some little sneaky government official might just try - they tax everything else.

Disappointing as I haven't been on the TV, seen a paper or been on here to see any jokes until long after the event. :(