Chucky Mama

Requesting Positive Vibes

My trying to walk is causing great amusement in the house at the moment. OH did 3.39 which was fab - his first marathon but like me almost certainly the last. I had to try and beat the time that my ES's best friend's mum ran because when I found out her time (5.12) he said 'oh yes but she did it properly - she joined a running club and everything :roll: It is really weird as I am watching :roll: Come Dine With Me and it is set in Brighton and one of the men lined up at the start with me.

Well done you AND a negative split too ..... did you train for that?

Hubby and I looked out for you but didn't spot you alas. I was hoping to get a snap to post on here mid race :D

There were lots of very sore limping people down at breakfast this morning.

As for never doing another one, well that's what I said and I've been trying to get into London again for five years!!!!!

Thank goodness you didn't get a picture of me, I would have looked pretty rough. I don't think I did get a negative split though as it took me 18 minutes from the start time to get to the start :shock: Start time and chip time were nearly 19 minutes apart. They started all the duffers like me at the back along with Spongebob, Elvis and some other interesting characters :lol: Well done to the guys in your hotel hobbling down for breakfast. If I knew anyone who could lend me crutches I'd be on them :lol: