hillfamily

Is this the new Mark 3 ?????????????????

Oooo now, not sure what I make of it. I expected it to just be like my mark 2 but bigger and with 2 nesting boxes. I didn't really expect it to be square and off the floor. Don't know if I like it or not - will get hubby's opinion later! Have been wanting some more chucks too, but would they get on with my original omlet trio?

If I decided I'd like one, problem then would be would it fit where my mark 2 is? And the price!

Mind you, I know how I could get round the price & save up....I do party plan for a candle company, so I'd save all my pennies made from that !

Hmm - will have to keep looking at the pictures, wish the pictures were bigger so as I could see the fine details!

Thanks for sharing with us all tho!

Emma. x

Blimey....16 pages of posts in 10 days!!! :shock::lol: We're all obsessed :roll:

I don't know whether I like it, though it might grow on me. My hubby would have a blue fit if I got another one (he's already lying down in a darkened room at the thought of the two new additions to the family arriving tomorrow :roll: ) ....mind you....it might sort out the problem of extending the run in the winter when they'll be locked in more :think::think::think: and lots of space for even more chickens!!!

I have to say to my complete surprise, my whole family has grown to love the chickadees, my brother now wants two of his own, and may even join the forum...I've explained to my dad that the only way we'll be able to fit them all in will be with a mark 3...plus I could get two more chooks...so in the end it would be for his benefit what with all the extra eggs...so who knows, with a little more persuasion we'll be needing to decide on the colour!

If one were looking for a second Mark I or II Eglu, would you wait for the launch of the Mark III. i.e. Do you think there's going to be a flood of people getting rid of their Mark I's and II's.

I'm looking for a second Eglu at the moment, not terribly desperate, but need one so that I can isolate an unwell chicken, and better able to monitor their eating drinking habits, which is difficult to do when they are all sharing.

Second hand Eglus are going at ridiculously high prices at the moment. Do you think that will drop with the launch of the Mark III?

SHALL I WAIT (I'm not very good at waiting !!!)