hillfamily

Is this the new Mark 3 ?????????????????

I really like it now I have seen a better photo of the cube :D

Would like to see what it is like inside. I'm not sure that my Pekin could get up the ladder, the rungs seem far apart :shock: Are there any doors in the side of the run near the Cube ? for clearing away poo, woodchips etc? 4 metres (If you add the extension) is a long way to stretch when cleaning.

I need more details :D

New car :think: New Cube :think:

More phots required please Omlet.

Looks good so far, need dimensions to decide about the extension or not.

I wonder, can the chooks jump onto the top of this run like they can on the mk2?

Not convinced yet.

George

It's only 3 metres with the extension, not four. (And one of the original two metres is under the Eglu.) It's not huge, which is a bonus if you don't have much room for it, but not so good for ten chickens if they are kept in all the time....

I am dithering. I would like more details about the dimensions, and how it all works.

It is important to me which side the egg-port is on -- or are there two of them?

Does the person who delivers it put it together for you?

It looks so nice. And I am completely won over by purple.

Drove like a mad thing across the city to get back - apologies go to all a beeped at! :lol::lol:

I have just ordered mine in pink without a run as it will go in the hen hotel :D:D:D

It asked me for a delivery date so i chose Monday - not too sure this is right though what it being a bank holiday and all :?