MummyHen

Tony has been - New updated Pictures

I'm so eggcited :dance:

Tony is coming on Friday, Tony is coming on Friday, Tony is coming on Friday - sorry I'll calm down

Checklist

Base completed

New (cube green) ordered - ETA Friday

Glass tarp ordered

Aubroise - pick up Thursday

Edited by Guest

Hey MummyHen another Tony. Don't forget to show us some pictures will you? Like Torrin my run has just been built by Tony and tonight I put some hemcore in it ready for my chickens which arrive with the Omlet van tomorrow morning. My slippers have got hemcore stuck inside them. And Plum, I'm so glad you are going to be put out of your misery at last.

Angela

I'm up - got up at 6:15 with is very early for me :D

Tony and Lewis arrived at 07:30

& left at 09:20

Its just brilliant :clap::dance:

I'll post some picture in a mo

Just need to do a bit of work and then download the photos

It looks good

Just have to wait for the new cube to arrive later today

Get some aubriose and it moving time

A few photos

Before

WIRSite.jpg

After base laid - Inspiration Kenilchick :clap:

WIRSite3-1.jpg

Finished - Inspiration many Omleters & Tony :dance::clap:

DSC_2286.jpg

Internal door Closed - so the run can be split for new intros

DSC_2281.jpg

Open

DSC_2283.jpg

Oh and not for getting the dynamic duo - Tony & Lewis :clap:

DSC_2252.jpg

There are one or two more pictures here :o

http://s399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/mummybear_2008/WIR/

Just now waiting for the new cube to be delivered

Thank you for your kind words but all the ideas come from this site :clap:

I already see a modification is necessary as the classic port isn't going to work in its current design - I feel a enpekt style door coming on.

The two internal doors were £60.00

The new (cube green) arrived and was put together very quickly - without the run its so much easier no green clips and no sore thumbs :D

Very nice, very nice indeed 8). I do like the new dark stain that 'Tony' runs now have - is that standard, or an added extra? The internal partition is fab. I'm thinking that would be a good addition to my run to help with intro's next year (yep, planning ahead!). I might drop Tony an e-mail an see if a set can be retro-fitted.

Looking forward to seeing Cube and Chickens.

Andrew

Very nice, very nice indeed 8). I do like the new dark stain that 'Tony' runs now have - is that standard, or an added extra? The internal partition is fab. I'm thinking that would be a good addition to my run to help with intro's next year (yep, planning ahead!). I might drop Tony an e-mail an see if a set can be retro-fitted.

Looking forward to seeing Cube and Chickens.

Andrew

I had the first "Tony" with the internal double doors, as it was my idea :idea::P

Unless he's modified the design since he did mine for me, you had to have the double doors inside before building the rest as it wouldn't get in through the door otherwise. :wink:

I've spent today moving my flock into their new home; I've added some glass tarp & a dust bath, two separate feeding stations and a hanging feeder.

They just love the different perches, I think it'll take a few days to get used to especially as all six hens are now together - no need to close the internal partition doors - at the moment :pray: .

The internal doors are in a frame which is fixed to the outer panels – yes, Spacechick I think you're correct they had to go in before the outer panels were complete. It’s such a great idea for larger runs to be able to split it into two; Tony said he thought I was the 3rd he'd done with this idea.

A few modifications have been made to my WIR setup

The Eglu Classic has been attached via the enpekt method (great idea btw) but placed on a low table.

Eglu.jpg

EgluSide.jpg

The feeding stations have been redone using some cube run skirt - which is just the right size

Feeders.jpg

And I added a shelf with a box - but not sure if the box will stay depends on usage.

ShelfBox.jpg