Seagazer

Proud Mum alert!

I've just received a call from my DD to say that she's got a 2.1 in French. I'm so proud of her as the last 2 years of the degree have been particularly stressful for her, living in France and then going back to uni after her friends and boyfriend had left.

I'm sitting here with happy and relieved tears streaming down my face and a cup of tea. :D

Phew it was all worth it in the end. :D

Merci! I think the language gene must have bypassed me :lol:

Finally managed to talk to hubby and he went phew as well. Its unbelievable quite how much stress you don't realise you are under with your kids. We're not pushy parents but hopefully have always been supportive and told Louise that she would succeed whatever happened. Last year she wanted to give up as she was hating living in France so much but because she is such a wonderfully stubborn girl she kept going as she didn't want to let herself down. We've had so many phone calls with tears, anger and frustration over the last 4 years but I know she will be fine and get on in life as she is so strong.

When she was born 5 weeks early the doctor said to me that if she'd stayed inside me for another week she would have been stillborn :( so she's always been determined to see things through. My little girl. :D